Who We Are
The Apogee brand is synonymous with the rigors of the aerospace industry and represents the pinnacle of prototype to production support services. We elevate our clients to higher levels of success with each interaction through: design for manufacturing, rapid prototyping, sequence planning, tooling design, fabrication (CNC Machining), assembly, testing and inspection. Apogee specializes in complex work, particularly within the aerospace and defense industries completed on time and within budget.
We leverage advanced technologies and specialize in low to mid volume, high complexity production runs. Our diverse experience profile allows us to deploy our talent set and equipment across a multitude of products and industries including: Satellite, Military, Industrial, Agriculture, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, LED Lighting and more.
- Tubing Benders: Three Dimensional Paths, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Thin and Heavy Wall
- Sheet Metal Forms, Shears, Punches and Dies (Heat Treated for Long Life and Durability)
- Special Process Fixtures: Holding, Sawing, Swaging, Painting, Soldering, Bonding, Assembly
- Testing Fixtures: Thermal, Acceleration, Mechanical, Fatigue, Life Cycle
- Inspection Fixtures: Go/No Go Gauges, Mock Assemblies, Alignment, Positioning
- Bed Mills for Prototyping, Tooling Fabrication
- 60 inch x 23 inch x 20 inch Capability in One Hold
- Machining Centers for Prototyping, Tooling Fabrication and Low to Mid Volume Production Runs
- 50 inch x 20 inch x 18 inch Capability in One Hold
- Precision Grinding for High Precision Tooling
- urning for Low Volume Prototypes and Tooling
- NIST Traceable Calibrated Equipment Including: Gauge Pins, Calipers, Micrometers, CMM Probe Arm, MicroVu
- High Fidelity First Article Inspection Reports
- Reverse Engineering Utilizing SolidWorks™ CAD and Hexagon’s PC DIMS
Certifications / Registrations
- 60 Years of Aggregate Experience
- Professionally Trained in Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor & Master Degrees), CNC Machining, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Inspection, Geometric Drawing and Tolerances (GD&T) per ASME 14.5 and Program Management
- Small Business, Schedule Flexibility
- Custom Fixtures Plates, Clamps, Precision Ground Blocks and Jigs for Work Holding
- Utilization of Calibrated Inspection Equipment at Critical Points Throughout
- 332710: Machine Shops
- 332999: Fabricated Metal Product
- 333514: Die and Tool, Jig, and Fixture Manufacturing
- 541330: Engineering Services
- 541420: Industrial Design Services
- 541490: Specialized Design Services
Apogee has a wide array of past performance with a rich history of satisfied clients nationwide.
For past performance inquiries please contact us so we may learn more about your project and provide you with project relevant past performance examples, case studies, and referenes.